INTEGRATED SERVICES PROPOSAL
Project Proposal: Consulting,Branding/Creative & Website Development
Client: Photographically Touching Souls Deeply (Aaron Mahlon Thomas)
Delivered on: 3/52021
OVERVIEW AND PURPOSE
Thank you for allowing Probizca+ and our team the opportunity to present our creative and digital services to you. We look forward to building a partnership that leads to your great success with “Photographically Touching Souls Deeply” (PTSD).
Through our integrated proposal, we will execute a results-oriented business strategy and will develop your branding to achieve the best results possible for your website’s membership and donation efforts. Our agency will effectively become your creative department and website development team. Probizca+ will develop and implement the company strategy, develop branding tools and drive positive Return On Investment.
Our primary goals are to redesign current PTSD website and logo to update current branding to create a better, more robust online user experience. We will make sure we communicate with company stakeholders appropriately, use existing relevant content, develop a portal that can be maintained by internal team and stay within the discussed budget.
SCOPE OF SERVICES/OUR DELIVERABLES
Branding & Creative Development
Redesign current company logo to include positioning, personality, promise and purpose, based on the company mission, vision and values and messaging.
- Create a brand identity including logo design, colors, and fonts & style guidelines for online/offline marketing collateral.
- This will include up to 3 design options.
Website Design & Programming
Create a new interactive website that will be a user-friendly, online content hub for PTSD that speaks to multiple audiences and stakeholders including potential and current members and supporting donators. Our process will go as follows:
Our Web Design Process:
Have proper conversations about website intentions, reach, target audience, call-to-action and analytics.
Assemble our team of a designer, developer(s) and project manager.
Assess current assets including copy, photographs, graphical images, contact information and anything else relevant for the redesign. (Provide new content if needed). Then evaluate for new plan creation.
Create design mockups
Develop content management system (CMS) by using WordPress as the open source framework
Set up membership application and profile
Set up shopping cart for teacher classes
Add donation functionality
- Start implementation after approval
Test website for quality assurance, usability, vulnerability and traffic issues
Launch and submit URL to major SEOs
Other Web services
Web Development will include:
- User Profiles
- Login Capabilities
- Subscription Models
- About Us section
- Advertising areas
- Volunteer Recruitment Posting
- Resource area
- Social Media inclusion
Supporting Web services will include:
- Annual Domain Name Registration
- Annual Website Hosting
- Annual SSL Certificate
- Monthly maintenance including updates & changes
Phase I (1-15 days)
Explore & Envision
Business Strategy & Consulting, Logo design, Domain, Hosting, SSL Certificate
Phase II (15-45 days)
Logo Selection & Revisions, Website Design & Programming
Phase III (45+ days)
Evaluate & Enhance
Website Launch & Maintenance
Below is our estimated budget based on the scope of services outlined in this proposal. Our fees are based on the time required and services rendered and will be billed at the all inclusive fixed rate for the contract completion period starting from the date of signed contract.
- Business Strategy & Consulting, Domain, Hosting, SSL Certificate
- Branding and Logo Design
- Website Design & Programming
- Annual Website Maintenance
Proposed Integrated Consulting, Creative & Digital Development Total:
*$8,750.00 – Project Total Value
- $2,875.00 – $1,875.00 initial payment and $1,000.00 balance upon completion
- $875.00 Logo Design
- $2,000.00 Website Design/Development
- Veterans Form
- Volunteers Form
- Donations Form
- Veterans Membership Portal
- Ecommerce – Service/Merchandise
- Blog – Database
- Gallery – Database
- Initial Business Consulting
- $1,875.00 – ProBizCa Design/Setup and two (2) years of Hosting
* Expenses for creative, management, report production and analytics are included or will be absorbed by ProBizCa+ Agency. In addition, if there are fees for purchasing tools, assets, labor or resources, we will bring those to PTSD for consideration. We are sensitive to the financial challenges facing a startup, growing business. It is our objective to help shoulder some of this expense by discounting our services & fees and utilizing our extensive resources so together we can build something bigger. We will always use our utmost discretion to keep costs low and still achieve the desired results. There will be times which require new development (extending team, event activities, or other new opportunities that we agree would be beneficial) and in those instances we will work together to determine the most cost effective options to reach optimal return.