SCOPE OF SERVICES/OUR DELIVERABLES
Branding & Creative Development
Create company logo to include positioning, personality, promise and purpose, based on the company mission, vision and values and messaging, which we will also help develop.
- Create a brand identity including logo design, colors, and fonts & style guidelines for online/offline marketing collateral.
Website Design & Programming
Create a new interactive website that will be a user-friendly, online content hub for cigar aficionados including membership, events, shoppings, directory, blog, interviews etc.
Proposed website will include (but not limited to) the following:
Mission & Vision
FAQs (Covid-19 info)
- Get Involved
- Join the Team
- Events (Experience)
- Buy Tickets
- Performing Artists/Lineup
- Media (news, blog, videos, podcast, gallery)
- Merchandise Shop
Other Web services
Web Development will include:
- User Profiles
- Login Capabilities
- Subscription Models
- About Us section
- Advertising areas
- Volunteer Recruitment Posting
- Resource area
- Social Media inclusion
Supporting Web services will include:
- Annual Domain Name Registration
- Annual Website Hosting
- Annual SSL Certificate
- Monthly maintenance including updates & changes
Event Scope of Work
Help develop, manage and execute event strategy, logistics, partnerships and activations.
Identify, negotiate and obtain signed contracts for venues requirements.
Develop layout concept for each event/venue, including space for brand activations and vendors.
Determine and source all assets for on-site needs and activations including event assets, staff, brand ambassadors, an hosts/hostess.
Assist with talent selection and booking services.
Develop event schedule (Run-of-show).
Procure equipment and specialty items needed for events, partners, brands and media.
Creative design and development including print and digital signage, collateral, promotional and media materials.
Identify and source legal, insurance, permiting and other related needs.
Develop budget management system to ensure maximum ROI.
Secure and manage sponsorships and strategic partnerships.
Develop and implement a grassroots promotional strategy and executions.
Staffing and vendors (screening, selection and management).
Phase I (1-30 days)
Explore & Envision
Business Strategy & Consulting, Logo design, Domain, Hosting, SSL Certificate
Phase II (15-60 days)
Logo Selection & Revisions, Website Design & Programming
Phase III (60+ days)
Evaluate & Enhance
Website Launch & Maintenance, Event Activations, Partnerships, Merchandise
Below is our estimated budget based on the scope of services outlined in this proposal. Our fees are based on the time required and services rendered and will be billed at the all inclusive fixed rate for the contract completion period starting from the date of signed contract.
Proposed Integrated Consulting, Creative & Digital Development Total:
- $7,500 – Business Strategy & Consulting, Domain, Hosting, SSL Certificate, LLC & DBA, Trademarking
- $2,500 – Branding and Logo Design
- $21,500 – Website Design & Programming including membership signup, submissions, shopping cart, podcast content, social media
- $2,850 – ProBizCa Creation
- $12,500 – Event Logistics (Strategy & Planning only)
- $20,000 – Creative Development (merchandise, signage, collateral etc.)
- $13,000 – Digital Marketing
- $24,000 – Annual Website Maintenance
Total Estimate = $100,000+
* Expenses for creative, management, report production and analytics are included or will be absorbed by ProBizCa+ Agency. In addition, if there are fees for purchasing tools, assets, labor or resources, we will bring those to team for consideration. We are sensitive to the financial challenges facing a startup, growing business. It is our objective to help shoulder some of this expense by discounting our services & fees and utilizing our extensive resources so together we can build something bigger. We will always use our utmost discretion to keep costs low and still achieve the desired results. There will be times which require new development (extending team, event activities, or other new opportunities that we agree would be beneficial) and in those instances we will work together to determine the most cost effective options to reach optimal return.