- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
ProBizCa is the sole owner of Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent distributors, customers and visitors to the websites at different points on our websites.
- Traffic Data. ProBizCa automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. ProBizCa may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to ProBizCa. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features and services available on the Website.
- Representative and Customer Registration. In order to become an member or representative, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Representatives and Registered Customers, and to process Representatives and Registered Customer orders.
- Product or Service Purchases. When a customer, Registered Customer, or Representative purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing, payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which ProBizCa is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. ProBizCa analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help ProBizCa better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, ProBizCa will be able to evolve the design of the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, ProBizCa may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. ProBizCa does NOT attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. ProBizCa discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. ProBizCa discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when ProBizCa believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ProBizCa, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, ProBizCa may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Sharing. When you share with contacts, family or friends to use the ProBizCa, ProBizCa shall send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
- To help Representatives in marketing ProBizCa, we provide your ProBizCa business name, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your activity through the Back-Office to the Website.
- Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Business, Employee, Affiliate, Member or Student, (herein referred to as Users), or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from other ProBizCa Representatives. For example, ProBizCa sends all new Users a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the User Agreement. All Users will occasionally receive information on products, services, exclusive deals, and a newsletter.
- Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is suspended for maintenance we might send Users an email or notifications via phone app. Representatives may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- Representative and Customer Service. ProBizCa communicates with Users via email, chat, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their ProBizCa product functionality and features. ProBizCa communicates with other Users with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from ProBizCa. Such communications may be by email, chat, regular mail or telephone.
- Links. ProBizCa’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that ProBizCa is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by ProBizCa websites.
- Security. ProBizCa has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Representatives and Registered Customers may update your personal information as necessary by editing it on your profile in your back office, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your profile.